Thorburn Concrete Solutions: Serving Vancouver Island
Thorburn Concrete Solutions provides homeowners and businesses on Vancouver Island with a wide range of professional concrete services. Our fully insured business handles everything from repairing cracked and worn driveways to forming and pouring new patios.
Renovate Your Property
The first thing that people see when driving up to a home or business is what it looks like on the outside. One of the major functional and aesthetic aspects of your property is its pathways and hardscape. Beautifully installed walkways, patios and concrete features can make a lasting first impression. They can also boost the value of your home or office.
If you are looking to update any exterior concrete feature or if you are in need of new construction, contact us at Thorburn Concrete Solutions. We offer free estimates. The list of services we offer includes:
- Decorative stamped concrete
- Polished slabs
- Walkways and stairs
- Concrete secured cedar fences
- Drainage works
We will work with you from start to finish on your project to ensure that you are receiving a final product that exceeds your standards. When it comes down to it, your satisfaction is our first priority.
May 24, 2012
I am writing to thank you for the very professional way in which you handled this project.
From our first encounter, this was a positive experience. The following qualities you demonstrated during this process were noted and sincerely appreciated by me:
- Information – You were always up to date and prepared to provide any fact or details about the construction and time frame.
- Communication – You were always available via cell phone to answer any concerns.
- Accessibility – You were either always available for contact or you let me know when you would be out of contact, ensuring an ongoing successful business relationship.
- Advice – You were straightforward and suggested good ideas to enhance the project.
- Creativity – I thought you had a number of great ideas that were outside the box and helped make a better use of space.
- Follow-up, Details and Quality – Your close attention to detail with this project – using skilled workers and quality suppliers – made the difference, and the follow-up shows that you take pride in your work.
Because of these characteristics, I will be recommending you to my close network of friends and clients, and I am most happy to continue to do so. I wish you the best of luck with your ongoing endeavors.