May 24, 2012
I am writing to thank you for the very professional way in which you handled this project.
From our first encounter, this was a positive experience. The following qualities you demonstrated during this process were noted and sincerely appreciated by me:
- Information – You were always up to date and prepared to provide any fact or details about the construction and time frame.
- Communication – You were always available via cell phone to answer any concerns.
- Accessibility – You were either always available for contact or you let me know when you would be out of contact, ensuring an ongoing successful business relationship.
- Advice – You were straightforward and suggested good ideas to enhance the project.
- Creativity – I thought you had a number of great ideas that were outside the box and helped make a better use of space.
- Follow-up, Details and Quality – Your close attention to detail with this project – using skilled workers and quality suppliers – made the difference, and the follow-up shows that you take pride in your work.
Because of these characteristics, I will be recommending you to my close network of friends and clients, and I am most happy to continue to do so. I wish you the best of luck with your ongoing endeavors.